Big Red - Mr Jones Big Red - Mr Jones

Amazing

I love the lyrics, and the background music was really nice althought it went on a bit too long at the end for me but apart from that. I really like this.

BigRed responds:

sankyoo

Elements Of Sublimity Elements Of Sublimity

Very good

I really like it but I'm not sure it should be in classical though. also some of the strings don't seem to be in time with the rest of the piece.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

It could also be the percussion is not in time with the strings. Who knows!!!!... And trust me, if Newgrounds had an "Epic" category... I'd put it there. Thanks for the review.

MMD

Orchestral Mortal Kombat Orchestral Mortal Kombat

great

pretty nice song you've got there

MC 01 Prologue--Nothing at All MC 01 Prologue--Nothing at All

a bit strange

the melody really dosen't fit with the beat or anything else

Transitional 3 Transitional 3

Ok .......

Have you ever thought of trying to create your own loops instead of using garageband loops. It's a bit hard though (see waht you can come up with).

infinate105 responds:

I have tried but its way to hard to make it sound right. I asked my friend who's good with it and he said he doesn't like to because if there is any extra noise the music wont sound right.

[tim mcgraw remix] [tim mcgraw remix]

OK but wrong group

OK Not sure it belongs in country though

GayMan RELOADED GayMan RELOADED

Funny

This is very fully LOL :)

the not so boring parade the not so boring parade

Brilliant

This is so much better than the original it's actually interesting and it's just the right length. LOL :)

Just A Dream Remix Just A Dream Remix

nice

i wouldn't exactly call it dance music more like trance but nice remix

Ectso - Toothless Race Ectso - Toothless Race

bad

you have put far 2 much bass on it it really makes it sound alful and also it goes far to slow for steel pick.

ectsoman responds:

its supposed to be that way asshole, its making fun of country in general by making it sound like random shit.